JCL Club meeting was held on 28 Feb 2020. Participation was restricted to 2 players for each club due to COVID-19 threat. 2019 season review along with updates and amendments in the 2020 rules were presented.
Cricket ball used in this season may change as JCA is set to use New company to test as cost of the balls shall be slightly lower with change in the performance.
- Player transfer must 7 days before match .
- Teams should be ready to start season on 4,5,11,12th April
- Round Robin Format
- Division 1 : 9 matches
- Division 2 : 8 matches
- Division 3 : 7 matches
- Ranking format has changed. It shall be more based on performance .
- Teams with higher win in league format shall be ranked higher.
- Non-uniforms will attract 1 penalty point.
- Umpires and Captains must submit Match report by end of Monday
- Non fore feting team shall receive 5 points.
- Clubs to set the Twitter account
- JCA awards night: 28 Nov 2020